Here are some links to composers using Rosegarden, and to other products, projects and individuals who have helped us out in some way, or to whom we simply would like to give a Thank You.
Composers who use Rosegarden
If you'd like us to link to you here, please get in touch!
- “Südwestlicht”, by Holger Marzen.
- Miki's page with music made using Rosegarden.
- Alhazred, Brett McCoy's progressive metal project.
- Flutter by Tim Hall.
- Will J Godfrey's Music, featuring atmospheric music mostly made with Rosegarden and ZynAddSubFX.
- Marek's SuperTux Soundtrack music and other compositions.
- Music Made with Linux -- a page full of links to music made with Linux music software, including Rosegarden and many other applications.
- Piano Duo Brkovich, a piano duo who use Rosegarden for practice.
- Your music here! Get in touch!
Related Sound Software
- ALSA - Advanced Linux Sound Architecture - drivers for your soundcards.
- JACK - JACK Audio Connection Kit - the excellent low latency audio server used by Rosegarden. Also, qjackctl - the essential GUI control panel for JACK.
- Steve Harris's plugin.org.uk - LADPSA plugins and lots of lovely little JACK apps that make your Rosegarden (and JACK related) experience more pleasant.
- QSynth - a soundfont based softsynth for Linux using the FluidSynth engine. Works as a MIDI target for Rosegarden.
- Hydrogen - a pattern based drum machine and sample-based synth that can also be played from Rosegarden.
- Ardour - the professional hard-disk recorder application for Linux, for your audio recording and studio needs.
- JAMin - a powerful audio mastering utility.
- LilyPond - a high quality score typesetting system. Rosegarden uses LilyPond for printing, can save LilyPond files, and also uses fonts from the LilyPond project for screen display.