Here you can find documentation and useful links for users of Rosegarden.
Some things that may be of interest include:
- Frequently Asked Questions about Rosegarden. If you have any problems installing or using Rosegarden, please read these first.
- Tutorials. These tutorials, including most of the classic introduction Rosegarden Companion, cover most of the quesitons that have ever been asked on the user list in a friendly, hands-on style.
- The Rosegarden Manual, our authoritative technical reference manual, is now maintained in wiki format, thanks in very large part to Shelagh Manton.
- Users Helping Users is a new place to collect tips and tricks from users for other users. It's part of the Rosegarden Wiki.
- Bug Submission Guidelines. Think you've found a bug? Please read these to learn the proper procedure for filing a bug report. Thanks!
- Feature Request Submission Guidelines. Want to request a new feature? Please read these for suggestions about how to improve the chances that someone will implement your idea. (Currently very low. Patches are the best feature requests of all.)
- Links to other sites including composers who use Rosegarden, other software, and Linux audio community sites.
- Various other documents for users and tweakers.